St. Michael's Church
It was constructed from 1219 to 1221 by Babenbergs duke Leopold VI. and it was in the 13th century one of three parishes in Vienna, in addition to St. Stephan and the Schottenstift and is one of the oldest churches in Vienna.
St. Michael's Church is one of the few romantic buildings in Vienna.
Some elements had been overbuilt afterwards in Baroque or Classic style.
The church is consecrated to the Archangel Michael and is supervised since 1923 by the Society of the Divine Saviour.
St. Michael's Church was in addition to St. Augustin the second court-parish of the Habsburgs for a long time.
More about St. Michael's Church and Service times can be found here: www.michaelerkirche.at